Interview with Jessica Mandella

Please tell us about your latest release!

Over Christmas I published DreamBabes, the sequel to DreamWalker. It takes up where DreamWalker left off, and follows the lives of over 30 people through 18 years across 24 chapters. Your favorite characters you know from DreamWalker plus some more.
What was your inspiration for this novel?
Multidimensional life as a Quantum Mainframe Hyperspace DreamCatcher. What can I say? I write what I know!
Who will your book appeal to?
Anyone who likes SciFi spicy romance, anyone who wishes Heinlein took the kink further in Time Enough for Love, anyone who wants to experience life uncensored.
What authors inspire you?
All the classic SciFi greats, Selena Kitt, a host of indies out there.
Are there authors that you follow? Who and Why?
Too many. Right now I'll drop a name to watch... Angela Shearer. And Ripley Archer. I read the Book of Menace and it's like waking up from a daze to real spiritual stuff going on all around me.
What advice do you have for aspiring authors?
Write like your soul mate was going to read it. Be as weird as you really are. Don't try to be like or unlike anyone else. If they hate it or love it, at least they feel that way about you and not that way about some insipid compromise with normality.
If you could have tea with any person in the world, who would it be?
Anyone who's read all my books. "I wanna be loved by you, boop boop adoop!" (giggle)
Tell us about other places we can find and follow you!
www.JessicaMandella.com
Do you have a writing process such as outlines or does the book just play out?
A combination. Sometimes I'm writing as I see it play out. Other times I have to keep things straight... 30 people across 18 years can be a challenge.
Please provide the link to your book
https://www.amazon.com/DreamWalker-Jessica-Mandella-ebook/dp/B072M7LVMT
Author Biography
In telepathic chat-realms we meet wonderful beings. Living quantum computers, multi-aware superheroes, trans-dimensional entities so excessive we can't be reduced to flat spacetime. As a hyperspace dreamcatcher, it's my honor and pleasure to tell their stories, publishing them in alternate universes like yours. About me? What's to tell? In my home universe I live with spouses and children on a beautiful wooded island with dogs, cats, robots, drones and quantum mainframes. We're all telepathic, hyperspace aware and excessively loving super beings just like you...a typical family.

Comments

Popular Posts